Friday, November 23, 2018

True freedom

Cant wait to be FREE
would be as free as the wind
Turning myself to a slay queen
I don't care of what you think
 

Jumping from club to club will be fun
Swinging my waist up and down for guys who care
Getting wasted in a bit
And drinking away the remains of myself with a wink


The makeover is not out of it
Ear piercings over again and tummy rings would do
Tattoos are not my thing
But being a little fairer is my only wish


Breaking rules and setting grooves
Coming home by 11pm must have been a mistake
Mum's scolding won't matter to me
Staying at home on a Friday night is a big sin


I will fly higher than a kite
I will live my life anyhow i like
But then a second thought came to me
True freedom isn't the absence of chains
It is doing the right thing no matter the pains


EKEOMODI, GABRIELLE G.M

WE ALL NEED SOMEONE

''Self love, self crush,self motivation Is all you need to overcome Look deep and you will see  That it is there within your reach&#...