Friday, April 23, 2021

WE ALL NEED SOMEONE



''Self love, self crush,self motivation
Is all you need to overcome
Look deep and you will see 
That it is there within your reach''

I beg to differ!

I can't hug myself and whisper sweet things to myself even if I want to
That my shoulders are too far from me to lean on
To draw the strength I need to
I can't see those sparks that ignites the greatness in me
When I gaze into the mirror
I can never lend myself listening ears that are mine
I don't always have the advice I need everytime

I beg to differ!

I need you as much as you need me
With me I can only go high
But with you by my side, 
The journey is light
Breaking every obstacle and bar


WE ALL NEED SOMEONE

''Self love, self crush,self motivation Is all you need to overcome Look deep and you will see  That it is there within your reach&#...